- Human Rights Membership open for Kerala Chapter
- Life Membership open Gujarat Chapter
- How to complain to State Human Rights Commission
- How to file complain with Human Rights Commission in India
- Live webinar on IPC 304b, by Dr. Anthony Raju, Advocate Supreme Court and Leading Human Rights Activist.
- Comply With Directions To Install CCTVs In Police Stations : Supreme Court Gives Warning To Centre, States
- दहेज हत्या के झूठे मामले में सुनवाई को रोका जा सकता है!
- Wrongful Arrest and Remand, a totally violation of Constitution, said Dr. Anthony Raju
- The Vision & Mission of National Human Rights Commission of India (Only for education and information Purpose)
- How many members are there in State Human Rights Commission in Tamilnadu (Only for information purpose)
National Academy of Customs in Anantapur will function from Sept. 2023, says Sitharaman
Union Finance Minister lays stone for NACIN, says PM is keen on its timely completion
Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman, laying the foundation stone for the National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes & Narcotics (NACIN) at Palasamudram in the district on Saturday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was like a fatherly figure for Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy and has been ensuring that everything essential for Andhra Pradesh is given.
After the Mussoorie Institute for IAS officers and the Hyderabad Institute for IPS officers, NACIN will be the national-level world-class training institute for IRS officers from September 2023. “We have released ₹729 crore for the first phase of the construction of the new campus in Anantapur district as per the promises made in the 2014 July Union budgetary allocations and I will ensure it gets all resources to be fully functional from all aspects by September 2024,” Ms. Sitharaman said speaking in Telugu and replying to Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddys to develop the backward Anantapur district.