- Top Human Rights News of 2021
- NHRC notice to the Government of Uttar Pradesh over reported torture of a woman by police personnel in Lalitpur
- Lt Gen Ashok Bhim Shivane,PVSM,AVSM,VSM(Retd) has been nominated Vice-Chairman by the National Council of News and Broadcasting for its wing International Media Advisory Council
- Allahabad HC issues guidelines for bail pleas under Pocso Act
- False cases of Rape, Dowry Death, and allegations against men have been steadily rising over the years. As per the latest NCRB report, 2019
- Hanuman Chalisa Row: Mumbai Top Cop Trashes Rana Couple’s Torture Charge With Video | WATCH
- Ukraine crisis could be 'wake-up' call for Europe to also look at developments in Asia: Jaishankar
- Section 331 IPC, Voluntarily causing grievous hurt to extort confession
- व्यापार और मानव अधिकार पर एनएचआरसी कोर ग्रुप ने व्यावसायिक ट्रक चालकों के मुद्दों पर चर्चा की
- महाराष्ट्र: बेटी का यौन शोषण करने वाले पिता को पांच साल की सजा, कोर्ट ने कहा- ...यह तथ्य हैरान करने वाला
National Academy of Customs in Anantapur will function from Sept. 2023, says Sitharaman
Union Finance Minister lays stone for NACIN, says PM is keen on its timely completion
Union Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs Nirmala Sitharaman, laying the foundation stone for the National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes & Narcotics (NACIN) at Palasamudram in the district on Saturday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was like a fatherly figure for Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy and has been ensuring that everything essential for Andhra Pradesh is given.
After the Mussoorie Institute for IAS officers and the Hyderabad Institute for IPS officers, NACIN will be the national-level world-class training institute for IRS officers from September 2023. “We have released ₹729 crore for the first phase of the construction of the new campus in Anantapur district as per the promises made in the 2014 July Union budgetary allocations and I will ensure it gets all resources to be fully functional from all aspects by September 2024,” Ms. Sitharaman said speaking in Telugu and replying to Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister Buggana Rajendranath Reddys to develop the backward Anantapur district.