Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Human Rights Membership open for Kerala Chapter
- Life Membership open Gujarat Chapter
- How to complain to State Human Rights Commission
- How to file complain with Human Rights Commission in India
- Live webinar on IPC 304b, by Dr. Anthony Raju, Advocate Supreme Court and Leading Human Rights Activist.
- Comply With Directions To Install CCTVs In Police Stations : Supreme Court Gives Warning To Centre, States
- दहेज हत्या के झूठे मामले में सुनवाई को रोका जा सकता है!
- Wrongful Arrest and Remand, a totally violation of Constitution, said Dr. Anthony Raju
- The Vision & Mission of National Human Rights Commission of India (Only for education and information Purpose)
- How many members are there in State Human Rights Commission in Tamilnadu (Only for information purpose)
Indian envoy Mukul Arya passes away, Palestinian Authority "closely monitoring" cause of death
07 Mar 2022 : 23:56 Comments: Views:
Mukul Arya had taken charge as India’s envoy at Ramallah last year.
Mukul Arya, India's representative at the Palestinian city of Ramallah, has passed away, External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar said on Sunday, condoled the death of the young diplomat who had taken charge as India's envoy to Ramallah last year.
"Deeply shocked to learn about the passing away of India's Representative at Ramallah, Shri Mukul Arya. He was a bright and talented officer with so much before him. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones," said Mr. Jaishankar.