Over 96% Rapes In India Committed By Persons Known To The Victims: NCRB Report
As many as 65,025 rape cases were reported in 2021 in India and the offenders were known to th
NCRB data on rape cases against women – Top points
• As per the NCRB report, Rajasthan reported maximum rape cases at 6,337 in 2021 where 95.8 per cent of the victims knew the accused. In Madhya Pradesh, which registered the second highest rape cases at 3,515, 99.1 per cent of the victims knew the offender.
• In five states – Maharashtra, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland and Sikkim – 100 per cent of victims knew their rapists from before, according to the NCRB report.
• In six other states – Punjab, Chhattisgarh, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha and Telangana – 99 per cent of women knew their offenders.
• The maximum number of rape cases in India were committed by “family, friends, neighbours or other known persons”.
• As per the numbers, the crime rate in the country has increased by more than 19 per cent compared to the previous year (2020).
• While Rajasthan ranks second after Uttar Pradesh in overall crime against women, it continues to be ahead in rape cases.
• In the year 2020, the registered cases of rape in Rajasthan were 5,310, which saw a 19.34 per cent rise in 2021.
• A total of 4,28,278 cases of crime against women were registered across the country in the year 2021. While Uttar Pradesh tops with 56,083 cases, it is followed by Rajasthan where 40,738 cases have been registered. Last year, Maharashtra ranked third with 39,526 cases and West Bengal fourth with 35,884 cases.
JOIN THE TOP AND MOST REPUTED HUMAN RIGHTS MOVEMENT OF THE COUNTRY AND
SPEAK BEFORE APPLY FOR THE MEMBERSHIP
For more details, visit below
ALL INDIA COUNCIL OF HUMAN RIGHTS, LIBERTIES & SOCIAL JUSTICE
(AICHLS) is founded by Dr. Anthony Raju - Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Dynamic Internationally Accredited Human Rights Defender, Inspirational, spiritual and motivational speaker, Peace Activist & Social Worker and is one of global's foremost voices of Human Rights and powerful voice for voiceless people globally.
All India council of human rights, liberties & social justice has been added as signatory to UNITED NATION GLOBAL COMPACT. The world's largest corporate responsibility initiative with nearly 12,000 business and non-business participants in 140 countries. That All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice (AICHLS), is a duly registered Society under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860, and is functioning with commitment to the Noble Cause of Human Rights Protection and Promotion, Justice for All, Economic Upliftment of the Underprivileged, Education, Love, Peace, Harmony and Friendship, National & International Integration by Exchange of Ideas & Ethos in India and also amongst the neighbouring countries and the people of the rest of the World at large.
Dr. Anthony Raju
Advocate , Supreme Court of India.
Global Chairman , All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice.
Chairman - National Legal Council
International Convener, Universal mission for Peace and Human Rights.
Chairman, National Council of News and Broadcasting.
Secretary General : Asian Human Rights Council
International Peace keeper
Human Rights In India,Social Justice,Human Rights Commission, National Human Rights Commission, Human Rights Organizations In India, State Human Rights Commission, Human Rights Commission Delhi, Human Rights Complaint, Human Rights, Advocate Supreme Court, Human Rights Membership, Top Human Rights Organisation of India" "Human Rights In India, Social Justice, Human Rights Commission, National Human Rights Commission, Human Rights Organizations In India,State Human Rights Commission, Human Rights Commission Delhi, Human Rights Complaint, Human Rights, Anthony Raju , Advocate Supreme Court, Human Rights Membership, Top Human Rights Organisation of India
human rights membership online card free
human rights membership fees
free human rights membership card in india
human rights council of india membership
human rights membership benefits
human rights membership form pdf
human rights membership online application
free human rights membership card in chennai
In Public Interest, More Links Of Human Rights/Government Organisation working for the promotion and protection of Human Rights. Legal Aid in India.