Monday, June 05, 2023
- Delhi Head Constable, Pregnant Wife Shot At And Robbed: Police
- Days after rape at Delhi hospital, woman dies of her injuries
- NHRC notices to the Delhi Chief Secretary and the Director General of Prisons over the reported killing of an under-trial prisoner by the other inmates in Tihar jail
- 45 Crores रिनोवेशन | केजरीवाल ने मीडिया के लिए घर के दरवाजे खोले!
- Goa woman found hanging in police chowkey in Maharashtra
- National Human Rights Commission on Tuesday issued notices to Uttar Pradesh DGP and Prayagraj police commissioner over the murders of Atiq Ahmed and Ashraf
- Dialysis in at least 145 of the 167 centres in Karnataka is being done without a dialysis prescription by nephrologists.
- All India Human Rights Council raised concerned against atrocities and forced conversion of Hindu and other minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Dr. Anthony Raju - Advocate, Supreme Court of India and a dynamic, dedicated, Internationally accredited HUMAN RIGHTS, PEACE Ambassador & SOCIAL Worker and is one of Global's foremost voices of Human Rights.
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Against Verdict That Freed 3 In Delhi Rape Case
Russia snubs Ukraine war hearing at UN top court
07 Mar 2022 : 23:31 Comments: Views:
Kyiv had lodged an urgent case against Russia at the International Court of Justice on February 27
Russia declined to attend a hearing at the UN's top court on Monday at which Ukraine is asking for an immediate order to halt the conflict, the head judge said.
"The court regrets the non-appearance of the Russian Federation in these oral proceedings," International Court of Justice President Joan Donoghue said