Monday, June 05, 2023
- Delhi Head Constable, Pregnant Wife Shot At And Robbed: Police
- Days after rape at Delhi hospital, woman dies of her injuries
- NHRC notices to the Delhi Chief Secretary and the Director General of Prisons over the reported killing of an under-trial prisoner by the other inmates in Tihar jail
- 45 Crores रिनोवेशन | केजरीवाल ने मीडिया के लिए घर के दरवाजे खोले!
- Goa woman found hanging in police chowkey in Maharashtra
- National Human Rights Commission on Tuesday issued notices to Uttar Pradesh DGP and Prayagraj police commissioner over the murders of Atiq Ahmed and Ashraf
- Dialysis in at least 145 of the 167 centres in Karnataka is being done without a dialysis prescription by nephrologists.
- All India Human Rights Council raised concerned against atrocities and forced conversion of Hindu and other minorities in Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Dr. Anthony Raju - Advocate, Supreme Court of India and a dynamic, dedicated, Internationally accredited HUMAN RIGHTS, PEACE Ambassador & SOCIAL Worker and is one of Global's foremost voices of Human Rights.
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Against Verdict That Freed 3 In Delhi Rape Case
Ukraine rejects Russian humanitarian corridors offer as routes allegedly lead to Russia, Belarus
07 Mar 2022 : 23:28 Comments: Views:
The Russian invasion has pushed more than 1.7 million people across Ukraine's borders in what the United Nations calls Europe's fastest growing refugee crisis since World War II
Ukraine dismissed Moscow's offer to create humanitarian corridors from several bombarded cities on Monday after it emerged that exit routes would lead refugees into Russia or Belarus.
The Russian proposal of safe passage for people from Kharkiv, Kyiv, Mariupol and Sumy came after terrified Ukrainian civilians came under fire in previous failed ceasefire attempts.